Handouts by ASHP provide the information your patients need regarding their prescription medications
This module includes 1,100 printable drug information handouts integrated into drug monographs, and written in easy-to-understand language specifically for patients. Handouts are also available in Spanish with translations made by experienced human health and medical translators.
English and Spanish
Patient Medication Education handouts are only available online as an add-on to your individual or institutional PEPID suite.
Printable, patient-friendly handouts share more information about their medication. The handouts are updated monthly to keep both you and your patients up-to-date with the latest information.
Have questions about our clinical decision support suites or Medication Education?
Call us at (602) 296-3443 or chat live for answers or a live demo.
Patient Handouts answer an array of patient questions, including:
- “Why this medication was prescribed?”
- “How should this medicine be used?”
- “Other uses for this medicine?”
- “What special precautions should I follow?”
- “What special dietary instructions should I follow?”
- “What should I do if I forget a dose?”
- “What side effects can this medication cause?”
- “What storage conditions are needed for this medicine?”
- “What other information should I know?”
Patient Medication Education, 1-Year
$6.25 /month – billed every year
Patient Medication Education, 2-Year
$6.25 /month – billed every 2 years
Patient Medication Education, 3-Year
$6.25 /month – billed every 3 years